Thursday, February 17, 2005

yesterday's happenings

well, yesterday i went to help my friend emily prepare for a theatre callback she had. it was great fun for me, sitting around her patio in the sunshine going over scenes with her. ah, the joys of my job. i really do love it. it is way too much fun.
then we had power group, which i was so happy to attend since i missed last month's meeting. i set my goals for the next month, and i am pretty pleased with the state of my motivation.
afterwards, a little bite across the street with 2 other actors, then back to hear casting associate brad gilmore speak. he works at bruce newberg's office. they cast a lot of musical theatre and some indie film, and are just starting to cast television. brad was very nice and funny and i enjoyed listening to him speak. he's one of those rare casting people who is not a former actor. in fact, he used to work for kpmg in nyc, perhaps with some former associates of mine from my day job there at drkw.
that's all from yesterday--nothing overwhlemingly exciting. tonight is dance rehearsal for our shoot this weekend. hope it doesn't rain all over us!

No comments: