Thursday, October 11, 2007

new & better vibes

wow, so my theatrical agent debacle has, as hoped, turned out to be the best thing for me. i was released from my contract over there just as i started to set up meetings with new agents. perfect timing, so as not to have to deal with that paperwork myself. and NOW i know why i didn't book any work with them~they might have wanted to hold onto me then! aHA!
SO i am now oh-so-happy to say that i am repped theatrically by the same fab-u agency that has been repping me so well commercially for the past year+. i have been so happy with them, and the agent running the theatrical department used to be on the commercial team so she actually KNOWS me, GETS me, and believes in my abilities!

SUPER BIG YAY!


all i've ever wanted in an agent and feared i would never get!
prepare yourselves for lots of exciting news in the near future. i do believe this is the start of a beautiful career & the culmination of the perfect team to make it happen.

No comments: