Friday, December 16, 2005

i found my new theatrical agent!

yes, that's right!

he just doesn't know it quite yet.
but this does *not* concern me in the least!
he will be mine....

okay, frankly i know that he generally does not become new rep to people of my (very modest and attractive) hollywood age. HOWEVER, i do not care. i will pursue this till he gets a restraining order... just kidding.... but really, this guy (whose name i shall happily reveal once he signs me) is absolutely at the top of his agent game, while still, for the moment, being at an agency which is not out of my league. his next 5-10 years are going to be amazing. that is obvious.

so for you TAN members who are wondering who the heck i'm jabbering about, i saw him speak at the network last night. hope you did too. unless you're in my category, in which case, the less competition the better. :)

No comments: