Tuesday, May 23, 2006

deflation

hey y'all~my episode of "24" aired last night, and my family, friends and i have all been looking forward to it for quite a while, fingers crossed that i wouldn't get cut out. well, i didn't get cut out... entirely, but they did cut my lines.
what a bummer! it was as close to looking like background work as you can get.
i know i can't be too upset~after all i got my taft-hartley out of it, and i did get a few seconds of screen time....
but i can't help feeling a bit deflated about it all. i just hope i can get my hands on my original footage somehow. definitely can't use what was aired for my reel.
thanks to everyone who has been so excited for me and who gave up their monday night to watch for my 2 seconds of fame :)
i'm off to book a commercial!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

some kate is better than no kate at all.

Anonymous said...

some kate is better than no kate at all.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate , we saw you on 24 Monday....you looked great!!! great smile!!! You are on your way!!!! All your hard work is paying of...hang in there!!!
lori's Mom, Mrs. K

Paula said...

Congratulations! I watch 24 religiously, and I did see you on there. Lines or no lines, you've been on 24 and Jack Bauer didn't shoot you! How many people can say that?

Colleen Gleason said...

We thought you looked great!

By the way, don't you answer your email anymore?