Thursday, June 23, 2005

i'm back!

i have just returned from my travels around scotland and ireland and am psyched to get back to work! though it was a bit of culture shock coming back into l.a. from those green expanses of the u.k. i think i'll be hermitting a bit until i get my city druthers about me again.

at any rate, i already have a print gig booked for next week, and just sent out a bunch of stuff today. so, perfect timing for my return!

aside from a jaunt to yosemite for the 4th, i am back in the saddle and starting to remember why i don't actually want to live in scotland (grin).

here's a little teaser in case you're interested:


i think that's dunluce castle, though i haven't organized all my photos yet... i *do* know that it's ireland, anyway!

keep an eye on my o/t blog for more details of my trip if you're interested.

No comments: