Friday, March 4, 2005

today's events & new booking

so today i have a rather busy day. 2 auditions and a meeting.
  • first audition is for a grad NYFA film, in which i'd get to play a sexy psychologist--sounds fun to me, getting to use my brain and my sass at the same time.
  • second audition is for an indie film, and the alliance group is casting it--they do a decent amount of stuff (and also apparently are related to a management team) so it's great to go in and read for them.
  • the meeting is with a commercial agent to whom i mailed my new pix as part of a targeted campaign for representation. it is so nice to get a call from one of those offices, and i hope the meeting goes well. i can't imagine it won't as i am feeling very confident about my success in 2005.
as to the new booking, it's a USC grad short, and should be a fun time. they used a bit of the improv i did in my audition for the actual script, and because it's only 5 minutes, the shoot will be a quick few hours tomorrow. enough material to put on the reel, and takes very little of my time. perfect combination!

in case you are wondering about my callback, it went well. as far as i can tell! everyone was in and out very quickly so it's difficult to know. but i didn't seem to make any major gaffes so...one can continue to hope through today. and if i don't hear anything today then i assume they've passed since shooting starts on tuesday.

No comments: